This week’s meal plan was one that I kind of threw together without much thought. I went on Tasty Kitchen and just picked at random recipes that I wanted to try. Throw in 1 recipe that I’ll wing and a Frozen Pizza…and well, I feel like this menu is a hot mess.
Here’s my menu:
- Sausage w/green and yellow zucchini
- Butternut squash and black bean enchiladas
- Pumpkin Fettuccine Alfredo
- Frozen Pizza
- Italian Chicken Skillet
- Turkey and Vegetables Skillet
- 1 day cheat of eating out
I’m excited to try some different meals than what we would regularly have. The butternut squash and pumpkin meal are certainly ones that Rylie might be a little apprehensive about, but I feel like the recipes are jam packed with flavor and she’ll end up liking them a lot.
What is on your menu plan for this week? Anything out of the ordinary?